Keine Einträge für MDI-Childs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keine Einträge für MDI-Childs

Auch bei mir ist es so, daß nach Konvertierung eines D3-Projektes nach D5 im zugeordneten Menü keinerlei Einträge der geöffneten Childs erscheinen. Kaskadieren usw. funktioniert aber ???!
    Kann mir einer helfen?

Hallo,

Borland hat dazu am 06.12.1999 eine Delphi Tech Alert-eMail (<i>Issue with "Window" menu in MDI app</i>) verschickt:

<i>Problem: In an MDI application, the list of MDI Children which normally appears at the bottom of the 'Window' menu disappears when a ManuItem caption is changed (either a font or text change). The list reappears when another MDIChild form is created.

Steps to Reproduce:

Create a new MDI Application.
    Add a button which changes the caption of one of the Menu Items under the Windows menu, i.e.
    WindowMinimizeItem.Caption := 'Bananza';
    Run the app and add a child form or two.
    Click on the "Window" menu and notice the child windows are listed at the bottom.
    Click the button.
    Now click on the "Window" menu and notice the MDI Child forms are not listed.
    Add another child. Now the list is back.

Workaround:
    Maintain the menu manually. In the OnClick event of the Window menu repopulate the menu with items for each MDI Child.

Some people have also had success by setting the form's AutoHotkeys and AutoLineReduction to Manual for the main and children.
    </i&gt

Comment

Hallo

Im Menü das in der MainForm als WindowMenu deklariert ist, darf kein Trennstrich enthalten sein.

Gruss M.Mülle

Comment

Working...
      X