Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debugger hängt

Hallo,
    habe gerade von D5 Standard auf D5 Pro gewechselt. Jetzt ist allerdings der Debugger SEHR langsam geworden und hängt sich andauernd ganz auf. Versuche ich dann "Start - Programm zurücksetzten", erzählt er mir "Der Debugger läuft bereits" (ist ja genau das Problem). Jetzt kann ich nicht mal mehr Delphi beenden, weil dann zuerst "Der Debugger läuft gerade" und bei Bestätigung wieder "Der Debugger läuft bereits" kommt. Delphi kann ich dann nur noch über den Task-Manager beenden !

Kennt jemand Abhilfe für diese Phänomen ?

Gruß,

Christian Mohr

Hallo,

wenn Delphi 5 auf einem Rechner mit einem langsamen Prozessor ausgeführt wird, kann dieser Effekt auftreten. Der Grund für dieses Verhalten wurde von Borland wie folgt beschrieben:

<i>
    The "problem" has to do with the ability of the debugger to "run to next source" (which, BTW is a feature of our debugger). Basically, in order for the debugger to be able to determine if there is debug info for a given line of code it flags code pages as not accessible, then attempts to step causing the OS to raise an AV. The debugger catches this AV then resets the accessibility of page, sets breakpoints everywhere on that page then resumes execution. At which point it can then determine whether or not there is debug info where you "landed".

Now, after D3 there was a lot of work done on the debugger to introduce such features as remote debugging, package debugging etc. This actually exacerbated the problem as a result of a lot more symbol information being available to the debugger. We have attempted to reduce this problem in the past and continue to work to improve this (run to next source) feature. I have discussed other options with Allen and we have some ideas that warrant
    further investigation.

-Steve<br>
    Delphi R&D<br>
    </i&gt

Comment

Working...
    X